November was a busy month of running for me, including lots of miles in lots of different locations.
- I ran 130.31 miles. This was my highest monthly mileage of 2016 and actually my highest monthly mileage since March 2015.
- I ran one race. I ran the Across the Bay 10K for the third year in a row, and it was a fun experience. Plus, I was happy with my time. Although not a PR, it was my fastest 10K of the year.
- I ran in some fun places. Read my posts about Westminster, the NCR Trail, the Algonquin Cross-County Trail and Berlin by clicking on each place.
- I did 30 planks. I participated in 30 Days of Planksgiving; read about it here.
- I didn’t do an at-home abs workout every Wednesday… But I did do three, and I got in three barre classes, too.
- I have been doing a pretty good job with marathon training. Although I’m not completely following my plan, this may be the most I’ve ever followed one. I have been working more medium-length runs into my schedule (I would consider 6 miles a medium-length run), and I did three long runs in November along with some speed work.
- I started a running streak. I’m planning to run at least a mile a day through New Year’s Day. Read about that here.
I’ve already started a great month of running in December and look forward to what the rest of the year will bring!
Like She Runs by the Seashore on Facebook here.