It’s the last day of 2017! I still have one run to go, but I thought it would be fun to take a look back on some of my most-read posts of the year before I do my overall recap. So, here are my 10 most-read posts of the 91 I’ve published this year prior to this post.
One of my most-read posts of the year was actually about a race I ran in 2015 — the Baltimore Marathon — but below are posts from this year only (not including pages, such as the “About Me” page or race discounts page). Click on a headline to read more. Note that the below giveaways and discount codes have all ended.
10. Getting creative with SmellWell and my first giveaway!
9. The Louisiana Marathon: 26.2 miles at age 26.2
8. Gear Review: Eagle Creek Cargo Hauler Duffel great for race travel! Plus, a giveaway
7. A perfect day to pace the Rehoboth Seashore Half Marathon
6. A tough race to pace: The hot OCMD Island to Island Half Marathon 2017
5. Gear Review: Camden Gear Sports Hydration Pack
4. My next BibRave race: The Crystal City Twilighter 5K (+discount code)
3. The Algonquin 50K: My longest run ever!
2. I’m giving away an entry to the Rehoboth Beach Seashore Marathon/Half Marathon!
And the most read post of 2017, helped along by a great spot on Google search…
1. Gear Review: Ooh… The OOFOS OOmg Low Shoes
Thanks for reading, and stay tuned for my December and 2017 recaps!
One thought on “My most-read posts of 2017”
Comments are closed.