A few days into February, it’s past time for the January running wrap-up! The most exciting running-related thing I did during January was run a marathon, but here’s the rundown.
- I ran 90.66 miles. Even with taking some days off after the marathon and with a light week beforehand, I ran 90.66 miles in January. I’m happy with that.
- I ran The Louisiana Marathon. This was my 26.2-mile-at-age-26.2 race! Read the recap here. It was my only race of January.
- I did a couple snow runs. These were back on Jan. 7 and 8. Other than around that time, we’ve had a pretty mild winter here.
- I met my water goal 14 of 31 days. I’m hoping to do a little better in February of meeting my daily water goal of 2,225 ml (a little more than 75 oz). If I drink three large bottles of water, I can meet this goal.
- I did a decent amount of other types of exercise. This included five yoga classes and two barre classes — one of those barre classes was at Crooked Hammock Brewery, which was fun. (Added bonus: I also happened to win $100 in gift cards to Crooked Hammock!)
Onto the rest of February!
Like She Runs by the Seashore on Facebook here.