I know it’s already March 20, but it’s been a pretty busy month, so I’m wrapping up my February running today.
- I ran 95 miles. It’s always nice to hit 100, but I was happy with 95. It was more than I ran in January, and I also took off from running most of the week after running a 50K with friends.
- I participated in two races. One of these was the Algonquin 50K, which I didn’t finish. I also ran the virtual #FinishTheRun, which was 2.23 miles.
- Since I didn’t finish the 50K, I ran one the next week. A group of friends and I ran our own 50K at Trap Pond the week after. Read more about that here.
- I ran in a couple new places. I ran with Mike at Quiet Waters Park in Anne Arundel County, and one day I ran in Pittsville after picking up food from Chesterfield Heirlooms.
- My fast 1600 was just under January’s. In January, I ran 8:32 for my 1600 at the Bennett Middle track. In February, I ran 8:30.
- I received a pair of the Brooks Glycerin GTS 19 to kick off The Runfulness Project. Learn more about Runfulness here.
- I did yoga four times. I did Yoga with Adriene for the first time and also took three virtual classes with Soul Yoga Studio.
The March wrap-up will be coming soon… since March is now 2/3 over!